Allen is a qualified civil and structural engineer with over 10 years’ experience providing project coordination, design management, structural design, project delivery, and construction support to private sector and government clients in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia.
Prior to joining MBB, Allen worked for ARUP and Mott Macdonald, where he gained extensive design and consultancy experience on high-profile major underground rail infrastructure projects across the APAC region.
Allen has a proven track record in management and design roles, with a diverse set of skills that combine technical design knowledge with project management and coordination, enabling him to successfully deliver on key tasks.Key Projects:
- Melbourne Metro, VIC
- Auckland City Rail Link, NZ
- Thomson-East Coast Line Package D, Singapore
- Eastern Region Line Contract E1003, Singapore
- Marina South Pier Station Extension, Singapore
- Underground Light Rail Transit Line 3, KL