Bradley is a globally accredited Project Management Professional, with over six years’ delivery experience across multiple sectors, including health, education, retail, residential and industrial.
Bradley is adept at coordinating teams and building strong stakeholder relationships. He has a hands-on approach and has successfully managed the delivery of complex multi-staged redevelopments in live operational environments.
His roles and responsibilities have included design management, project reporting, contract administration, program management, contractor management, authority approvals, financial reporting and preparation of tender documentation. He also brings valuable experience in negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution.Key Projects:
- Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital Redevelopment (NSW)
- Kingscliff PS & HS Projects, School Infrastructure (NSW)
- Sydney Catholic School Projects (NSW)
- ALDI Distribution Centre (NSW)
- Bathurst Mixed Use Development (NSW)
- Sydney Seafood School Retail Fit out (NSW)