Daniel is a qualified engineer with a double degree in Civil Engineering and Commerce. He has over three years’ experience advising on complex infrastructure projects for government bodies and global consultancies.
Daniel has a practical and holistic skillset, developed from a broad range of roles involving project management, design engineering, sustainability management, and providing environmental planning advice. His project experience spans the water, energy, road, rail and ports sectors.
He is passionate about driving sustainable outcomes and proactive engagement to deliver major projects in a way that is considerate to all groups affected.Key Projects:
- Renewable Energy Sector Supply Chain Analysis, NSW
- Kingston Pier Channel Construction, Norfolk Island
- Port of Eden Safe Harbour Project, NSW
- Parramatta Light Rail, NSW
- Northern Road Upgrade Stages 5 & 6, NSW
- Randwick Campus Redevelopment Acute Services Building, NSW