Jemma is a chartered procurement professional with over seven years’ experience in strategic sourcing and project management in major rail, road and precinct projects on behalf of the public and private sectors in Australia and the UK.
She is highly skilled at implementing robust end-to-end procurement processes, cost forecasting and cost controls with extensive experience developing final business cases across a broad range of different commercial and contractual structures, including PPP and Design and Construct.
Jemma possesses excellent relationship development and stakeholder management skills that remove barriers and drive successful outcomes.Key Projects:
- North East Link Project. VIC
- Sydney Metro City & Southwest, NSW
- WestConnex M4 -M5 Link, NSW
- Walsh Bay Arts & Cultural Precinct, NSW
- Ultimo Creative Industries Precinct, NSW
- National Soft FM Services Project, UK