Jimmy is a Civil Engineer with over eight years’ experience acting in project management roles. He has demonstrable experience in the procurement, design and delivery of projects in the transport, housing and technology sectors. Over the past six years, his focus has been on design and delivery management across rail, maritime and road projects.
Jimmy is adept at stakeholder engagement and has managed complex stakeholder interfaces on behalf of local and state Government clients. He has strong contract management skills, and his technical background enables him to ensure quality assurance and compliance is achieved across the full project lifecycle.Key Projects:
- Sydney Metro Engineering Design Solutions, NSW
- Sydney Light Rail, NSW
- St. Leonard’s Plaza, Lane Cove, NSW
- Ferry Wharf Upgrade Program, NSW
- Barangaroo Public Domain, NSW
- City of Ryde Four Year Delivery Program of Works, NSW