Jorge is an experienced commercial and project management professional and qualified engineer. He has over nine years’ direct management and control experience working on major infrastructure in Victoria and QLD, including rail, light rail, and renewable energy projects.
Jorge has delivered a range of commercial and transaction pre-contract services and has a strong understanding of pre-contract development and the procurement process. His experience includes market engagement, designing and implementing procurement strategies, sourcing and managing critical internal/external interfaces.Key Projects:
- Transmission Contestability Market Engagement (NSW)
- North East Link Project (VIC)
- Aldoga Solar Farm (QLD)
- Level Crossing Removal Project (VIC)
- Mernda Rail Extension Project (VIC)
- W Class Tram Restoration Project (VIC)