Mario is a chartered civil engineer with 15 years’ industry experience and a strong technical and commercial background.
He specialises in the development and delivery of large-scale multidisciplinary infrastructure projects, developed under a range of contract delivery models including PPP, Design and Construct and Alliance.
Mario has extensive experience in project feasibility, design management, procurement and commercial structuring, and has managed key project functions for state significant rail and road projects in QLD, NSW and Victoria during the design, procurement and delivery phases.Key Projects:
- North East Link Project, VIC
- Level Crossing Removal Project: North Western Program Alliance, VIC
- WestConnex M4-M5 Link, NSW
- WestConnex M4, NSW
- Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway, NSW
- Transport Network Reconstruction Program, QLD