Marko is a Chartered Professional Engineer with over 20 years of experience in construction, project management and consulting roles on large scale infrastructure, transport and mining projects.
He holds a Master of Project Management and a double degree in Civil Engineering and Business Management. Marko applies his strong technical and commercial expertise, serving as a trusted strategic advisor, assisting clients to reduce risk, plan, transact and deliver projects.Key Projects:
- DIT, North-South Corridor, Torrens to Darlington, SA
- Mackay Council Capital Works Review, QLD
- Racing Queensland, PMO Establishment and Capital Project Management, QLD
- Mine Hazardous Dams Upgrade Program Taskforce Leader, QLD/NSW
- Peabody Energy, PMO Project Management in coal mining, QLD/NSW
- New mine EPCM project planning, development and delivery, Australia, PNG, Indonesia, India and China