Marko has a career spanning over 19 years’ delivering large-scale projects within the resources, infrastructure, and mining sectors.
He holds a Master of Project Management and a double degree in Civil Engineering and Business Management and began his career in construction, working with Tier 1 construction company Leighton Contractors (now CPB) in Queensland.
Marko went on to hone his project delivery skills developing mines in Australia and abroad with Ausenco. As a client-side project manager he has successfully delivered capital programs in mining, for Peabody, and social infrastructure, for Racing Queensland.Key Projects:
- Mine life extension studies and capital works program (QLD/NSW)
- Tailings Dam and Water Security Taskforce leader (QLD/NSW)
- Gold Coast Turf Club Redevelopment Project (QLD)
- Racing Queensland Country & Regional Program (QLD)
- Mackay Council Capital Works Review (QLD)
- Cadia East Mine $2B Expansion Project (NSW)