Michael has over 19 years of national and international experience structuring principal finance and managing transactions in large multidisciplinary infrastructure projects, as well as advising clients on commercial strategy, risk management and project assurance.
He has advised both private and public sector clients across a range industries of industries including road, rail, health, ports and defense.
Michael has significant procurement, commercial and negotiation experience, having led teams across a variety of contract models, resolving complex commercial issues, developing financial structures and business cases.Key Projects:
- Project EnergyConnect, NSW
- Portuguese High Speed Rail PPP, Portugal
- Dublin Metro PPP, Ireland
- NSW Helicopter Emergency Medical Services, NSW
- Tasmanian Government Radio Network, TAS
- Macquarie Square Unsolicited Proposal, NSW