Assistant Project Manager
Natalya has a background in project management, procurement and design coordination, bringing more than two years’ experience in a range of local and international infrastructure projects. She possesses knowledge in project expenditure, time management and sustainability building design. Natalya holds a Double International Business Degree (Property) and she is currently undertaking a Graduate Certificate in Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building.
Natalya has worked with both government and private sector clients and has developed a solid understanding of stakeholder’s expectations. She has a passion for sustainable design, development, and architecture, connecting her professional experience with personal interests.Key Projects:
- Cronulla High School, NSW
- Cecil Hills High School, NSW
- Canterbury Boys High School, NSW
- Mirvac, various commercial assets, NSW, VIC & QLD
- Investa, Spec D&C fit-out, NSW
- Servcorp, various commercial assets, Aust. & Int.