Nic has a career in the infrastructure sector spanning over 30 years’ local and international engineering and operational experience.
He has an in-depth knowledge of the transport and energy sectors, having held senior and executive roles in global consultancies, advising on the transaction, delivery and operations of complex and challenging projects.
Nic enjoys building productive relationships and is an accomplished advisor to industry, bringing a wealth of experience in commercial, technical, and strategic leadership.Key Projects:
- ARTC, Inland Rail (VIC)
- Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) Traction Power Strategy (VIC)
- RPV High-Capacity Metro Trains Deployment Strategy (VIC)
- DPTI, Bus Supply & Maintenance Services (SA)
- NSW Treasury, Energy Networks Transactions (NSW)
- TDJV, Victorian Desalination Plant (VIC)