Oliver is a qualified civil engineer, and began his career working for a top tier design consultancy delivering major rail infrastructure projects at the business case, tender, design, and construction stages.
Oliver is a highly motivated individual, and experience includes feasibility investigation, development of detailed design scope, safety in design, project reporting, and coordinating with multidisciplinary project teams.
With his combined background in law and engineering skillset, Oliver works with government clients, stakeholders, project managers, and technical consultants to deliver successful projects in the transport and energy sectors.Key Projects:
- Level Crossing Removal Project: Southern Program Alliance, VIC
- Department of Transport Technical Advisor, VIC
- Victoria to New South Wales Interconnector West Delivery Strategy, VIC/NSW
- North West Transmission Developments Procurement Strategy, TAS
- Singleton Bypass, NSW
- Cecil Hills High School, NSW