Parisa is a qualified Civil Engineer with a background in construction management. She has worked across a range of infrastructure projects, including road, bridge rehabilitation, and rail.
Her most recent experience includes Warringah Freeway Upgrade and Parramatta Light Rail, where she has been involved in design coordination, managing technical documentation, tracking program deliverables, cost reporting, and quality assurance reporting.
Parisa’s engineering background enables her to give expert technical advice; identifying issues and providing solutions to complex technical challenges.Key Projects:
- Warringah Freeway Upgrade, NSW
- Parramatta Light Rail, NSW
- NorthConnex, NSW
- Wyong Town Centre Upgrade, NSW
- Hunter Region Bridge Rehabilitation Program, NSW
- Wahroonga and Bayside Botany Residential Developments, NSW