Rob is a certified project management professional and qualified civil engineer. He has 10 years’ experience working for global consultancies and government organisations. He has advised and managed a variety of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects including road, rail, defence, water, high-voltage and buildings infrastructure.
Rob has an in-depth knowledge and practical capability in the full lifecycle of infrastructure projects to support government investment decisions, and successfully deliver projects. His collaborative and enthusiastic approach enables him to successfully engage with Stakeholders and ensure project outcomes are realised and achieved.Key Projects:
- Holsworthy Barracks Mid-term Refresh (NSW)
- Parramatta Light Rail Stage 1 (NSW)
- Woolgoola to Ballina Pacific Highway (NSW)
- P0010 National Airfields Works (NSW, QLD, WA)
- Land 2097 PH4 Special Operation Rotary Wing (NSW, WA)
- Prospect Water Treatment Plant Reliability Upgrade (NSW)