Stephen has a career spanning over 20 years in the transport, resources and utilities sectors, and has amassed a wealth of experience in commercial management, finance, strategy development and project leadership.
He holds qualifications in engineering and business finance, and has worked for some of Australia’s largest resource companies. He has also held Director roles with the former Victorian Department of Infrastructure and for Deloitte, as well as being corporate finance manager with VicUrban and an independent consultant.
Clients benefit from Stephen’s extensive operating experience in high profile public and private organisations, combined with well-developed problem-solving and decision-making skills.Key Projects:
- Rail Projects Victoria Construction Works Panel (VIC)
- Park and Ride Stage 2 Business Case (VIC)
- Port of Melbourne Expansion (VIC)
- Port of Hastings Development Preliminary Business Case (VIC)
- Ravenswood Mine Expansion Feasibility Study (QLD)
- Melbourne Docklands Victoria Harbour Development (VIC)