William is a Structural Civil Engineer with over 2 years of international experience in the construction and design of major commercial and infrastructure projects in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. He has worked on projects in the energy, transportation, water, education, and commercial real estate sectors.
William’s engineering background enables him to give strong technical advice; identifying issues and providing solutions to complex practical challenges. He has supported project management teams with development processes, structural design, construction management and project management.Key Projects:
- Tweed River High School, NSW
- Tweed Heads South Public School, NSW
- Seascape Tower Auckland, NZ
- Carlaw Park University Village, NZ
- Canning Hill Piers, Singapore
- Snells Beach Water Treatment Plant, NZ